Mount Everest Base Camp Trek
If you have ever thought about doing something truly monumental and life changing this could be your chance. Trek to Everest Base Camp in 2018 with Ellis Stewart, a UK climber and author who attempted to reach the summit of the mountain in 2014 and 2015.
Working alongside a hugely popular, friendly and knowledgeable local guide with over 50 treks to Base Camp under his belt, this will be a trek to the foot of the highest mountain on earth like no other trip. Revel in the majesty of the highest peaks on earth as you walk through iconic Sherpa villages taking in the incredible scenery.
After you reach Base Camp you will get the chance to ascend Kala Pattar, a world famous view point offering enticing and intoxicating views of Mount Everest.
The cost for April 2018 is £1,500 GBP
- Trek to Mount Everest Base Camp with Everest author Ellis J Stewart.
- Meet in Kathmandu before flying into Lukla, the gateway to the high mountains beyond.
- Trek the famous route up to Mount Everest Base Camp at an elevation of 17,600 feet.
- Stay with the locals in tea houses dotted along the route to Everest.
- Experience the Sherpa culture as we pass through mountain villages high in the shadows of Everest.
- An Everest Dream Kit Bag packed full of Everest Dream kit, including a base layer, hoodie, warm body warmer and t-shirt.
- Breakfast at each stay on the trail.
- Three nights hotel and twelve nights in the tea houses on the way to Everest.
- Trek leader throughout the trek along side local Nepali staff.
- Group size of no less than 5 and no more than 12.
- A memory stick with images and video taken on the trek by the trek leader.
- A copy of Everest:It’s not about the summit, to shove in your pack and read on your own journey to Everest.
Day 1. Arrive/meet in Kathmandu. 1400m
Day 2. Flight to Lukla at 2800m, and then walk to Phakding 2650m
Day 3. Monjo via Namche at an altitude of 2835m
Day 4. To Khumjung/Khunde. Overnight at Kyanjuma. 3600m
Day 5. Thyangboche Monsastery. Stay at Thyangboche 3867m
Day 6. To Dingboche 4350m
Day 7. Second night at Dingboche 4350m
Day 8. To Lobuche 4930m
Day 9. Visit Everest Base Camp. Overnight at Gorak Shep. 5184m
Day 10. Climb Kala Pattar 5545m to view Everest, down to Pangboche 3985m
Day 11. Down to Namche 3440m
Day 12. Down to Phakding 2610m
Day 13. To Lukla 2800m
Day 14. Flight to Kathmandu 1400m
Day 15. Extra day in Kathmandu 1400m
Day 16. International flight home.
You get to spend just over two weeks in the beautiful country of Nepal visiting Base Camp of the worlds highest mountain, Mount Everest.
For more details or to contact Ellis please visit Everest Dream